6.20.2013

You Are My Fave

Happy Thursday, friends!

I posted this layout on the Come On Get Crafty blog yesterday...


I was showcasing two of my favorite products in the shop...Freckled Fawn Wood Chips and American Crafts Hopscotch Bits.  I honestly think that anything wood veneer is awesome and LOVE using it on my pages!


How cute are those clouds....swoon!!!!!!


I used my Silhouette to cut out all of the white card stock pieces on my page.  I've really been putting that thing to work lately :)


Shop Items Used:  American Crafts (My Girl Hopscotch Bits, Mayberry Cupcake Shaped Wooden Buttons), Freckled Fawn (Cloud Wood Chips, Heart Wood Chips), Lily Bee (Sweet Shoppe Chit Chat Stickers, Circles & Tags Stickers)

You can see my full post over at http://www.shessocrafty.typepad.com.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


5 comments: