6.04.2013

Lily Bee + PageMaps

Happy Tuesday!

Lily Bee Design and PageMaps are working together this month to offer you even MORE inspiration and layout ideas!

I had the chance to work with a 12x12 double layout sketch...yes, that's right, I said DOUBLE!


I had a blast with the sketch and haven't scrapped a double 12x12 spread in years!  


I thought these photos of my daughter were perfect for this spread.  I love all the different angles of the shots spread across the two pages.


I used my Cameo to cut out the photo frames and the sunburst cut that I used on the right side of the spread.  I also layered lots of chipboard stickers and bits around my photos to help execute my "spring" theme.


LilyBee Supplies Used:  Pinwheel (Lime Rickey, Picnic Basket, Kite Strings, Lemonade Stand, Embellishment Bundle, Chipboard Stickers, Chit Chat Stickers, Circle & Tag Stickers, 6x6 Tiny Tablet, Label Stickers, Letter Stickers), Sweet Shoppe (Pink Mint)

Be sure to check out the Lily Bee Design blog and the PageMaps blog for some of the other DT member's amazing creations using the sketches!

Have a great day and thanks for looking :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh that sun burst is wonderful. Another gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout...way to rock the double pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A double page??? I did not know they even existed anymore...ha ha. But gosh you totally rocked it . Seriously! It is a very fun layout. Great job as always.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete