6.17.2013

Summer 2013

Happy Monday, friends!

I'm sharing a layout over on the Lily Bee blog today along with the super talented Cindy Liebel that's all about summertime favorites and traditions...


 I decided to use my Silhouette and cut out a large sunburst for a bold background.  I placed separate strips of patterned paper under each ray and used my sewing machine to stitch them down.


I used random photos of some of our family's favorite summer activities such as playing at the park, lounging on the beach, and just hanging out at home on a warm, sunny day.


I cut out the speech bubbles from the Flip-Flops paper from the Pinwheel collection.


Supplies Used:  Sweet Shoppe (JuJu Bee, Candy Stick, Label Stickers, Chit Chat Stickers), PInwheel (Sprinklers, Flip-Flops, Flower Box, 6x6 Tiny Tablet, Letter Stickers)

Be sure and check out Cindy's layout about her family's favorite summer tradition here.  

Have a great day and thanks for looking! 





9 comments: