6.26.2013

Celebrate Summer

Happy Wednesday!

I'm sharing this layout over at the Chic Tags blog today...


Summer is in full swing around our neck of the woods and we love spending time outside soaking up the sun and enjoying the sprinkler.  The Chic Tags Freebie Printables and Summer Title Cut File were perfect additions to my summer themed layout.


The colors in their collections work so well with many themes and styles, too.


I used some Mister Huey's Neon Yellow and Orange mist to match the "Let The Sunshine" cut to my color scheme.


Supplies Used:  Road Trip (Note Circles, File ATCs, Note Clips), Everyday Life II (Mini Tags), Birthday Cake (Mini Tags), Summer Titles Freebie Cut File, Freebie Printable 1.75 inch Circles

I hope your summer is off to a great start!  Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment