6.21.2013

Pink Paislee Guest DT

Happy Friday and happy 1st day of summer!!!

I'm over at the Pink Paislee blog today with LOTS of creations I made using their beautiful Cottage Farms and Luxe Collections.  You can check out the full post here.  

Today I'm sharing a couple of the layouts I made for the guest spot...


"Me @30"


I went all out girly and glam for this layout :)  I had yet to scrap a photo of myself since I turned 30 last August and I thought the Luxe and Cottage Farms Collections were perfect for this photo.


I misted the white doilies with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold Lame before I layered them underneath my photo.


One of my favorite items from the Luxe Collection are the Rub-Ons...they were so fun to add to my photo and around different elements on my page.





"Fort Adventure"


The Cottage Farms Collection is so versatile that you can use it for feminine or more masculine layouts, such as this one.



I love the bright pops of color from the patterned paper and the Paper Goods Ephemera pack.


I'll share my other two projects on Monday.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend! TFL!


11 comments: