6.11.2013

June Card Sketch Challenge - Lily Bee Design

Happy Tuesday, friends!

I'm over at the Lily Bee blog today along with the super-talented Becky Williams sharing a few "Fatherhood" themed cards.  Yes, I said cards, lol!  I don't think I've made a card in over two years!  It certainly was a fun switch and I really enjoyed using Becky's sketch.


For my first card, I used lots of product from the Destination Collection and I switched out the squares in the sketch for circles...


I also added a little cluster of embellishments at the top left-hand corner to draw the eye across the card. I love how using sketches help jumpstart my creativity and are flexible enough to add in other elements.



For my second card, I stayed very true to Becky's sketch and kept most of the elements in the same place.


Once again, I used lots of product from the Destination Collection for this card...it's perfect for masculine and travel-themed projects.


Be sure and check out the full post here and see how Becky interpreted the sketch.  You can also play along with our sketch challenge this month and be entered into a drawing to win a Lily Bee prize package.  See the full details here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment