6.23.2013

Fly

Happy Sunday!

I hope you're having a great weekend :)  I plan on scrapping all day because it's wet and rainy outside, so it's the perfect opportunity to create.

Here's a layout I created the other day using an action photo of my son practicing his jumps on his skateboard...


I used "A Beautiful Mess" photo app on my iPhone for the dotted border on the photo.  I pulled colors from my photo for my color scheme and layered strips of patterned paper and vellum behind my photo.


I really love the trendy travel themes, but we don't travel often and very rarely by plane, so I was stoked when I got to use the airplane chipboard pieces for this layout.



I added the Freckled Fawn Dew Drop Sunburst Stickers for extra sparkle and shine and I just love how well the colors coordinate!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty awesome shot! Very cool layout to go along with it, always awesome work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, I love the colors and all the layering!! :) ..and I find it funny that I just saw a layout with the same title and alphas on another blog!! ;)

    ReplyDelete