6.18.2013

Project Life - Week 24

Hello everyone!  I completed Week 24 of my Project Life yesterday...it was a struggle due to many, many interruptions, but I was really happy with the results :)

Here's a look at my full spread for the week of June 10 - 16th...


It was a busy week with lots of reasons to celebrate!  My oldest son turned 11 on Tuesday, our shed was completed (officially) on Wednesday, my father turned the big 60 on Saturday, and we celebrated Father's Day on Sunday.  Whew, what a week!


The weather finally started to feel more like summer this week.  The notorious Southern Illinois heat and humidity have arrived!


Oh, and I got my new countertops installed on Thursday, which meant we were without an actual working kitchen for a few days.  Thankfully, it went by fast and now I'm ready for phase 2 of our kitchen reno.



I used lots of Moments Cards from Nicole Reaves in this week's spread.  I just love the fonts and designs on these cards, they're perfect for my summertime spreads!



The "Summer 2013" circle embellishment is from one of Chic Tags' Freebie Friday posts!  You can download the summer themed printables here.


How was your Week 24?  I hope it was fabulous and that you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back here Friday to see another special Project Life post!  :) :)




2 comments:

  1. I ordered these cards from Studio Calico and you've really inspired me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Sandra! I know you'll just love them! xo

      Delete