6.12.2013

Project Life - Week 23



Happy Wednesday, everyone!  

I have my Project Life spread for Week 23 to share with you today...


I used lots of colors throughout this week's spread and lots of scrapbooking goodies from Come On Get Crafty.


Left Side:



I also used several 4x6 and 3x4 journaling cards from Studio Calico's June Project Life Kit, Roundabout.


A few highlights from this week included great weather, our long awaited landscaping project got underway, and I took the kids to see a movie one lazy afternoon :)

Right Side:


I finally got to break out my first "summer read" and relax a bit this week...I definitely needed to kick back a little bit because it's just been so busy around here and I have my work cut out for me next week, lol!




Shop Items Used:  American Crafts (Mayberry Lemon Pockets & Cards, Mayberry Orange Soda Chalkboard Stickers, Mayberry Strawberry Lemonade Patterned Paper), Basic Grey (Candy Buttons, Mint Julep Woven Labels), Lily Bee Sweet Shoppe (Chit Chat Stickers, Label Stickers, Tiny Tablet), Pebbles (Lakeside Chalkboard ABC Stickers, Phrase Stickers, Paper Pad), Studio Calico (Atlantic Cork Arrow Stickers), Webster's Pages (Sweet Note Alpha and Tag Stickers)

You can check out my full post here and be sure and take advantage of the AMAZING shipping deal going on right now at the Come On Get Crafty online shop! 

  

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 




4 comments: