6.24.2013

Project Life - Week 17

Happy Monday, everyone!

I'm so excited that I finally get to share my spread for Week 17!  It was one of the projects that I had created for my Pink Paislee Guest DT spot so I couldn't post it until now...


I used LOTS of goodies from both the Cottage Farms and the Luxe Collections...and I have to say that this is probably one of my most favorite spreads so far :)





Left Side:



Right Side: 



I honestly can't believe how much has changed around our home since just a few weeks ago...



The kids have grown since then too :) 



And here's a shot of the full spread for Week 17...


I'm so thankful that I have kept up with this amazing project.  Looking back through the weeks of this year really put life into perspective and it's such a great way to document our memories.  No matter how small or insignificant they might seem, to us, it's our entire life together :)

Have a great day and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the colors you used! That's cool too how you added pretty paper behind the circle cuts!!

    ReplyDelete