6.03.2013

Project Life - Week 22

Happy Monday!

Here's a look at my Project Life spread for Week 22...


It's been very rainy, cool, and dreary around here lately so I decided to use LOTS of colors in this spread.  Mainly primary and very rainbow-ish :) 


The week started off wonderfully (weather-wise) and the kids enjoyed playing in the water and running around with their bathing suits on.  

I made this little fold out pocket using one of the PL cards from Studio Calico's Project Life Kits...



And here's a shot of it folded up in the page protector.  I also added a sentiment sticker at the bottom for fun...



Left Side: 


We ended up having a few storms toward the end of the week and over 7 inches of rain in two days...not good for my farmer husband who was needing it to dry up! 


We're still making slow progress with our home and outside projects.  Small steps are all I can expect at this point.


Lots of rain and flooding means lots of fishing around here and the kids took full advantage!  


Right Side:



And here's the full spread for Week 22...


I used lots of leftover SC PL kits and some of the Project Life Core Kit Seafoam Edition for this spread.  

Oh, and as I was photographing this spread I realized I forgot to add in the "week #" so here it is...lol...


I hope you're having a great Monday!  TFL!














8 comments:

  1. Cute PL spread. I wish I was this caught up...I just finished Week 10! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't get behind...no matter what... ;) :)

      Delete
  2. Another awesome spread, love the fold out pocket, I need to try that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel! I really love the fold out pockets! xo

      Delete
  3. Amazing, it's so much fun. I'm going to play catch up today, I'm 5 weeks behind, and I said I'd allow myself to fall 2 weeks at any time, so not happy with myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be too hard on yourself, Sandra...you'll get caught up! Just make sure you have fun doing it so it doesn't become another chore ;) Thanks for your sweet comments! xo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, fresh spread! Feels so summery :) I love the fold out pocket and how you used the red letters!

    ReplyDelete