10.13.2011

vacation mini

I just got a hold of the cd that our vacation pictures are on from my mom so I decided to show you a few of them and the mini album I made way back in August.

 That's us, my mom, my sister, and her husband in Destin, FL

Garrison, Jubal, and Avery at the Mellow Mushroom

Me and the fam

Garrison the mer-man


And here's the mini album...

 I used a SU! On-Board Mini Journal and various papers and embellishments from Studio Calico kits to decorate my mini.

 I didn't get real fancy with my album, just the basics...pics, stamps, washi tape, and a few stickers.  I just wanted it done!



This mini held a ton of pics which was great because I had photos from my phone, my Instax and Canon cameras, and the disposable Fuji's we got for the kids to use.  I also made an album for my mom and my sis to put their pics in, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment