10.24.2011

for mary

Good Monday to you all!  I've been super busy today, of course, but I did get a chance to whip out a quick card for someone special I know that was recently diagnosed with breast cancer...and since it's also Breast Cancer Awareness month it's another good reason to post this card :)


I used Stampin' Up!'s Strength and Hope set and I added a touch of sparkle to each of the butterflies in the background and pearl accents for their antennas.  I really love the pink and gray color combo!  I hope she likes it ;)

Have a great day and as always, if you have a question or comment, feel free to leave one because I love hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Adrienne, it is a beautiful card....and it is the framework for my first week of my "chemo" journey. That's where my mind has been - so I didn't see this until this morning, but I know I saw it just when I needed to. Love and Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete