10.04.2011

oh, baby part 2

Here are some more shower pics as I promised...I hope you enjoy :)


These are the glass bottles and stripey straws I found online at www.shopsweetlulu.com.  I cut patterned paper and adhered it to the outside of the bottles to coordinate with the shower colors.  We filled them with pink lemonade and voila!  These bottles were a HUGE hit!





This wire bottle holder was a local vintage find...




Don't you just love this gorgeous ruffle cake?  And sooooo yummy!




We gave the cake pops away as favors...




We also had chocolate cupcakes along with mini vanilla cupcakes (shown above)...




And what's a party without a little candy bar action?...we found all the candy at our local Party City...


Colors all coordinated to match :)

The cake, cupcakes, mini cupcakes, and cake pops were all made by a friend of mine, Jennifer Breyman, who has a local catering business...Baked Farm Fancy.  If you live in the area, I highly recommend her!

We made a few of these yummy cookie mixes and put them in smooth Ball mason jars and added a baby bottle nipple on top and gave them away as door prizes...I got this idea from bakerella.com.




These were new parent advice cards that I had the guest fill out.  I made these using my Big Shot and SU! Top Note Die...




A special gift my sister received from my mom...




And of course, the expecting parents!  


This is my beautiful sister, Melissa and her husband, Jeff...I'm so happy for them and I can't wait to meet my little niece!  (She's due in late November!)  Congrats to them all!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love all of the pictures! I never would have thought the most beautiful shower I would go to would be my own :0) But of course, I should have known since you were behind it all!

    Amazing!

    Mommy-to-Be Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete