10.12.2011

it's like Facebook, without all the drama...

Have you been on Pinterest yet?  If you have, then you know that it is highly addictive and if you haven't, I must warn you that it is highly addictive :)  I've been pinning away for a couple of months now and it's really funny to go back and look through all my boards...I almost feel like a hoarder...but I have NEVER been so inspired in my life! 

Here are some useless facts about my Pinterest boards:
1.  I have a board titled Random Dancing, (any iCarly fans out there?) yet it has nothing to do with iCarly.
2.  As of right this moment I have 23 boards and 216 pins, but that will soon change as soon as I get done with this blog post!
3.  I have a board with only one pin on it...it's titled Kids Room...
4.  Sometimes I can't decide which board to put what pin on so I pin it on both!
5.  My absolute favorite board is My Style.

And here are few pins from my boards...







Are you inspired yet?  If you are then look me up, I'm on there all the time ;)

Happy pinning!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment