10.23.2011

easy as pie

If you know me then you know that I'm not much for cooking and baking...not that I don't cook and bake, (I mean I do have three kids and a husband that require the occasional sustenance to survive :)  It's just that it's not in my top five favorite things to do.  But for some reason all I've been doing this weekend is making pies...


Hee, Hee!



How cute are these?

I was asked by a friend to make some thank you gifts that were "pie" inspired.  I immediately started going through my paper stash, Cricut cartridges, and Sizzix dies for inspiration, but I couldn't come up with anything I was happy with.  So I got online and found an awesome tutorial for these pie magnets on a blog called  WhiMSy love.  (BTW, it's one of my new faves, so check it out!)  I fell in love when I saw how cute and easy these were to make (I need about 30!).  Plus, I already had most of the materials!  So this project turned out to be "as easy as pie" ;)

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. These are sooooooo cute! They almost smell good over the WWW.

    ReplyDelete