10.03.2011

oh, baby!


I had a fabulous weekend preparing for and co-hosting my sister's baby shower which was yesterday :)  It went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time.


Here are some pics of the shower decor that I hope you enjoy!



The invitation...






The dining room table display...


We made the table runner out of various sizes of paper doilies and attached them using Glue Dots.




The buffet table display...


This served as the dessert and candy table.  I hand-cut the dresses for the banner and used various trims and ribbon to decorate them.  The miniature clothespins are from Stampin' Up! and the paper and trim is from various Studio Calico kits.



The diaper wreath...





The diaper cake...





My gift to my sister was this dress form I found online and this adorable tutu!  The tutu was made by a good friend of mine who co-owns a local children's consignment shop, Practically Perfect Boutique, which can be found on Facebook.





We decorated my mother's seasonal wrought iron tree with cute items for the baby...booties, pacifiers, socks, rattles, sippy cups, etc...





I made this "It's A Girl" banner from various Studio Calico kit papers and my Big Shot.  It was strung along the bannister by the front door where the guests arrived.





And here's a close-up view...




I don't want to overwhelm you so I will post more pics from the shower tomorrow so stay tuned...
And feel free to leave comments!  I love hearing from you and answering any questions you might have about techniques, products I use, or anything at all that you might want to ask me!

Have a great Monday!












No comments:

Post a Comment