10.08.2011

one more

I didn't want to post this card until after it was received...


I made this card for my sister and her husband for their first anniversary.  She texted me last night to say she received it and loved it!

Here's what was on the inside...


I took pictures (using my Instax camera) of the kiddos holding up signs they decorated that said Happy 1 Year Annivesary.  Then I wrote a little note on a journaling card and slipped everything into the card, which was actually an envelope :)


This is definitely a new approach for me as far as card designs, but I really liked the way it turned out and the kids had a blast being a part of the creative process!

It's the weekend...I hope everyone has a great one!

1 comment:

  1. That is just the coolest, cutest card! Looking forward to the camp on Friday. See you soon.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete