10.10.2011

swimsuits in October

Happy Monday to everyone!  My kids are still out of school until tomorrow, so we're taking it easy today :)  We had a great weekend with plenty of things to do.  The weather was really nice and warm (around 83 degrees!) so we took advantage of it because soon it will be cold.

From left to right, top to bottom:

1.  Yes, that's Avery in her swimsuit...I pick my battles. 
2.  I hope Jubal realizes he is too big for that swing since he has learned to pump.  
3.  Jubal's nephew got his first deer this weekend and Avery (obviously) loved it and found a way to "girl" it up with her pink boots and Hello Kitty shirt :0)
4.  She finally let me put her hair in a ponytail!  And kept it in!
5. and 6.  A little birthday celebration for my nephew who turned 5 last week.
7. and 8.  My mom got her old dollhouse out for the kids to play with.  I don't know who loved it more, Jubal or Avery?

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment