10.01.2011

it's October

I've been completely wrapped up in shower preparations these last few days, but I did get a chance to get on my computer for a few minutes...really the only time I've sat down this weekend.

Ok, I lied...I did get a chance to sit down and paint my toenails for the special occasion tomorrow :)  If you're wondering what color I chose it's "wrapped in rubies" by Essie.





Since it is now October (yes, already!), I thought I'd post a pic of some of my Halloween decor.  I'm still working on some new decor for my dining room table this year and as soon as I get that checked off my list, I'll post more pics.  I'm definitely in the fall mood...




Hope you are too!  What fall-inspired projects have you been working on?

2 comments:

  1. You deserve to put your feet up - the shower was like a baby carnival -all the details were filled with all your creativity - and I addicted to creative poeple. Enjoying your blog....keep it up. You've inspired me to start my own blog very soon.

    ReplyDelete