10.18.2011

a rainy, fall day

OMG!  I just looked at my dashboard and I now have 2, count 'em TWO, followers...holla!!!  It doesn't take much to excite me, does it?  Haha!



Fall has seemed to have arrived in it's full glory of rain, cold wind, and cloudiness here in So. IL.  I even kicked the heat on last night!  I don't really mind this type of weather because I get to spend more time in my craft room, but those parked tractors and combines in the distance are a good sign that my hubby will be in a funk for the rest of the week since he won't be able to get out in the field :(

Here's a few more pages from my Smash album...





Obviously, this is a page in progress :)


I don't think the kitties know what to think about this weather :0)


I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day on the couch with a hot chai tea and a good book...ahhhh, this is why I love fall and days like this :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm eating the chocolate out of my special Halloween cutie thingy that I made at your house!
    John wanted to know where I was getting chocolate, so I think now we need to refill it.

    ReplyDelete