10.04.2016

Two Layouts Using The Indigo Hills Collection *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hello crafty friends! 

I really love Pinkfresh Studio's newest collection, Indigo Hills! The beautiful colors are perfect for any theme or project and pair well with so many of my favorite photos. 


I've created two layouts using the collection that I shared on the Pinkfresh Studio blog yesterday starting with a masculine layout of my two beautiful boys...

   

I started creating my page by machine stitching on a few of the painted squares on the patterned paper that I chose for my background. Then I added my photo and placed several of the coordinating circular Sticky Notes around it for some added layers and to house my journaling. 


Next, I placed my title below my photograph using one of the phrases from the Die Cut Pack and some of the navy Puffy Alphabet Stickers from the collection. I also layered a few of the Indigo Hills Heart Chipboard Stickers around my page and added one of the Gold Foiled Wood Clips to the left side. 


I completed my page by adding a couple of the fun Rubber Charm Stickers and placing a few of the Die Cuts and Foiled Word Icon Stickers under my title. I love how the patterned papers from the collection look like they were hand-painted and don't need much art adjustment from me, thus saving me tons of drying time! 


My second layout is much more feminine and girly, showing just how versatile the Indigo Hills collection really is! 


For this layout, I cut the 12x12 product cover sheet from the patterned paper package down to showcase squares of different papers and layered it on top of a diagonally cut piece of white cardstock and one of the patterned papers from the collection to create my background. I placed the photo of my daughter (the country mouse) and her cousin (the city mouse) walking in the city on their way to their first musical at the Fox Theater in St. Louis, MO toward the bottom right of the square piece. 


 I tucked my journaling on the side of the patterned paper square piece using one of the Sticky Notes from the collection and layered a Rubber Charm Sticker next to the left side of my photo. I continued layering Die Cuts, Puffy Stickers, and a few Foiled Word Icon Stickers around my photo and placed my title underneath using the navy Puffy Letter Stickers. I love how the blue letters pop against my layout and bring out my niece's blue sash in the photo.  



I wanted the background, my photo, and the title to stand out so I kept my embellishing to a minimum for this page. 


I just can't tell you enough how much I love this collection! Be sure and get your Indigo Hills products while you can and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment