10.05.2016

Sweet Ride! *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Wednesday, everyone! 

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page yesterday...

I wanted to shake things up a bit and use some of the lovely HKC exclusive Project Life cards (from the September 2016 Project Life Kit) on a layout instead of in my pocket page album for a change so I started by placing my photo on a 4x6 card from the kit and leaving a bit of space for my title. 


I cut apart a few of the other 4x6 Project Life cards and placed them in a grid design around my photo so I could embellish, journal, and layer on each card using items from the September 2016 Hip Kits. I used one of the Gather Thickers sentiments from Maggie Holmes as part of my title and placed some of the navy puffy letter stickers from Pinkfresh Studio underneath to finish it off. I love the pop of navy that the letter stickers and the washi tape at the bottom of my layout look on my page! 


I journaled directly onto a piece of a Project Life card and created an embellishment cluster by it using some more Gather chipboard stickers and a die cut from the Simple Stories Posh Collection. 


The next time you have some leftover Project Life cards laying around your craft table, challenge yourself to use them on a layout instead! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment