10.15.2016

Hoco'16 *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone! 

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club blog yesterday using the October 2016 Main Kit only...


My son and his girlfriend attended their first homecoming dance a couple of weeks ago and I was itching to scrap the photos that I took of them beforehand. I decided to use the October 2016 Main Kit only to showcase how versatile just one kit can be, sometimes less is more and I really liked working with a smaller array of items.


I pulled the color scheme for my page directly from my photos and then added a few touches of pink and gold for contrast.


I kept true to my design style by using lots layers on my page with the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection ephemera pack and the We R Memory Keepers Honey, I'm Home wood veneer pieces. I also layered a couple of different patterned papers from the kit as well on top of my background paper.


I've been dragging my feet about doing process videos for so long, but I finally took the plunge and created one for this layout! Pigs are flying', I tell ya! You can subscribe to my You Tube Channel here.



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment