10.06.2016

Love This *Freckled Fawn*

Hello friends! 

I have this layout that I created using the Freckled Fawn "Black & White" embellishment kit to share with you today!


I just love using black and white accents and embellishments on my pages so this kit turned out to be so easy to work with for me! I started by gathering a few items from my stash and layering the photo of my daughter on top of a few pieces of red, white, and pink patterned papers. I placed an Amy Tangerine die cut to the right of my photo and added lots of the black enamel shapes on top of it.


I placed that gorgeous black faux leather bow from the September Kit on top of one of the half circle printed wood chips and balanced out the pop of black with the "this" chipboard sticker sentiment for part of my title.


I also added some of the gorgeous gold foil heart washi and epoxy stickers around my page creating extra layers and placed a couple of the black chipboard sticker phrases around my title for added contrast.


The September 2016 embellishment kit from Freckled Fawn is just perfect for adding neutral accents to any project! You can find more inspiration on how to use the kit on the FF blog.

Thanks so much for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment