10.28.2016

Pumpkin Guts *Shimmerz Paints*

Hey everyone!

I'm here today with a layout I shared on the Shimmerz Paints blog where I created a fun background using some Dazzlerz dimensional paste and Coloringz spray ink...


I started by creating an easy and messy background design using some Halloween-inspired Dazzlerz colors. I simply dry brushed them onto a piece of white cardstock using a large paint brush.


Before the Dazzlerz dried, I splattered a few drops of Coloringz "Night Moves" spray ink around my page. Once my background was dry, I started to layer my photo, embellishments, and letter stickers on top to complete my design.


Shimmerz Paints Used: Dazzlerz - Foiled Again, Licorice Stick, Dreamscicle; Coloringz - Night Moves





I hope you enjoy my process video for this layout!



Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment