10.22.2016

I Love You To The Moon & Back *Hip Kit Club*

Hi lovely friends!

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page yesterday along with another process video!

My prompt for this layout was to "create a scene". I knew immediately that the city skyline cut file available in the October 2016 downloads (free for subscribers!) would be the perfect background for my page! I also added some puffy stars using the Texturez Crushed Coral paste from Shimmerz (available in the October 2016 Color Kit) and a star stencil that I had on hand in my stash for added dimension.


After I completed my background for my layout, I printed my photos off in star shapes and layered them on top of a piece of patterned paper from the October 2016 Paper Kit and adhered them to my page using foam dimensional adhesive.


I layered a few embellishments from the October 2016 Hip Kits near the bottom of my page by the city skyline and placed my title "I Love You To The Moon & Back" on the left side using some very tiny Glue Dots.


I love the colors of this page and how well the idea for it in my head translated onto my page. 



You can check out my process video here and be sure and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more inspiration using the October 2016 Hip Kits!

I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment