3.21.2012

Project Life

I'm not going to say that I'm behind in my Project Life album...I just recently discovered this great project and got my supplies.  Most people start Project Life at the beginning of the year, but I decided there's NO way I'm waiting till 2013 to start this!  Here's my first week's layout...




It took me quite awhile to get used to this new "format" of documenting and scrapbooking, but I think I got the hang of it :)  The great thing about Project Life is that it's whatever YOU want it to be.  You can get crazy with product and embellishments or you can just use a few pictures and journaling to get the job done.  There are even non-scrapbookers who've jumped on this great idea.  It's just about documenting your life, big things and small things, in a quick and easy way.  For more info on Project Life, go to www.beckyhiggins.com.

These are some journaling cards I made for my Project Life album 
super quick using some washi tape and some stamps.

Happy Wednesday!  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the journal cards you made!! great use of washi =)
    I didn't start pl till feb. because i was waiting on page protectors but now i'm glad that i did just start. it's been fun.
    xo

    ReplyDelete