3.15.2012

my happy book

I just finished my Happy Little Moments book that I made via this class by Maggie Holmes.  I got to use lots of paint, punches, sewing techniques for this project, which I love!  This book is all about those happy, little, everyday moments that I want to remember...


Confetti is HUGE is scrapbooking right now...
 this was my first attempt at using it on one of my projects :)








I made about five more pages with my book and it turned out super chunky, which I love!  


Thanks for taking a look :)



2 comments:

  1. This turned out awesome! the more i see of everyone's projects from this class the more i wish i took it lol
    thanks for sharing!
    xo
    p.s. i'm a new blog follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you as a new follower! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete