3.09.2012

photo challenge

I was having some trouble posting yesterday and amidst all the updating, cleaning out my cookies, and charging my computer I forgot to post this photo challenge that I will be participating in on Monday.  I hope you join me! 


All you have to do is take 12 pictures on Monday, March 12th.  They can be of anything!  Just start clicking!  The other (optional) part of the challenge is to take a photograph in a new way, like from a different angle or height or using your self-timer, just do something new in your picture taking process :)  This challenge is to help share a glimpse of your life, whether it's a "normal ol' day" or something fantastic that is going on, you'll be glad you joined in!  Then on Tuesday, March 13th, post your pictures on a blog/facebook and then link them to Dear Lizzy and to here, then you will add a link to your photos.  It'll be fun to see what everyone has to share!  Hope you join in! 


Happy Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment