3.16.2012

three of a kind

It's been quite a week...funny how having the hubs around on sick leave changes the dynamic of EVERYTHING!  This week hasn't been very productive, I've had to sleep on the couch every night because of the horrible snoring (doctor says this will go away soon...it better or I might not make it!), and the kids have been extra hyped up because daddy's been home.  

Anyway, I barely got a chance to do a Sunday Sketch this week, but I squeezed it in...



I took the sketch and turned it upside down.  I used a really big photo (which I rarely do) as the focal point.  All the products I used are from Studio Calico's March Kit, Story Hour.  Just a little FIY on this photo - the kids are actually standing behind a dead coyote that my husband had shot during his "coyote season".  I just cropped it out because I loved their facial expressions so much in this picture!  Yeah, welcome to my world...lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment