2.01.2016

February Kit Projects *Freckled Fawn*

Happy February everyone!

The beginning of the month means a new kit reveal for Freckled Fawn and I have my layouts that I created using the February kit, "Lovely", to share with you today.


For this layout,  I was really inspired by the bright colors of the acetate alphas and thought they would pair nicely with the cork numbers from the January Kit.


I used the only photos I had of my kids ringing in the new year and placed them vertically down the top right-hand side of my page. I layered one of the speech bubble stickers on top of one of the cork speech bubbles and hand-wrote my journaling on it.


I added the yellow glitter bow to the "2016" for an added pop of color and to make my layout feel a little more whimsical.



For this next layout, I used the bright alphas as my title and replaced the "o" in snow with an old FF chipboard snowflake.


I altered the snowflakes using some spray ink and scattered them around my page. I also used another cork speech bubble and coordinating sticker for my journaling.


I added several puffy hearts and plus signs from the February Kit and I just love how they add an extra color pop and dimensional layer to my layout.



Be sure a get your "Lovely" kit today before they're gone! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pages!! I'm definitely inspired, wasn't sure how I was going to use this page from the shine collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete