2.02.2016

Made With Love *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing this layout that I created using the January 2016 Hip Kits on the Hip Kit Club blog today!


I used the January Sketch as inspiration for my page and stuck really close to the design.


I mixed my alphas up for my title using different ones from the kits and altered the wood veneer letters using a black marker. 


I used lots of the rub-ons from My Mind's Eye around my page. They went on like butter and I love the dimension that they add to my page. 


I also added lot of chipboard elements from the Crate Paper Hello Love Collection to my page. I love how well they coordinated with all of the other embellishments that I used.


I haven't used a sketch in a really long time so it was fun to shake things up a bit. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment