2.05.2016

Pinkfresh Studio Projects

Hey everyone!

I shared these two projects on the Pinkfresh Studio blog the other day...


For this layout, I used products from the brand new Felicity Collection.


I love the bright, happy colors that are in the collection and all of the springtime accents!


I kept my design for this page along the same diagonal as the striped patterned paper and offset my photos so they would stand out from the rest of the page elements.



Next up, I have a PL spread from Week 49 & 50 from 2015 that I paired with the Life Noted Collection...


I kept my overall design simple for these two weeks in December and used a gold, pink, and red color scheme.


 I also used the Life Noted stamp set and stamped a few images and accents throughout my spread.




And here's the full spread for Weeks 49 & 50 from 2015...


Be sure and stop by the Pinkfresh Studio blog for even more details about my projects and to see more inspiration using the new collections. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment