2.23.2016

Love. *Hip Kit Club*

Hey hey everyone!

I'm sharing a layout I created using the February 2016 Hip Kits as well as the February Moodboard on the HKC Facebook page today!


I was really inspired by the hearts, stripes, and the wood tones in this moodboard and here's how I translated them onto my page...


I used a couple of my "old school" punches and punched out two different sized hearts from the bold striped patterned paper that's available here. I backed the negatives of the hearts with some floral patterned paper (which is actually the pattern on the back of the striped paper) and then used the punched pieces around the rest of my page. 


The photo that I decided to use on my page is a shot of a heart drawn in the sand from our recent 10th anniversary trip to Bora Bora so the heart motif was perfect for this page ;)


I added a few gold glitter cork heart stickers from Pink Paislee to add an extra color contrast to my page and to emulate the wood tones in the moodboard.


Be sure and check out my FB post here and check out the new March HKC kits on the website...they're so gorgeous and perfect for all of you spring-inspired crafty projects!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments: