1.26.2016

Our Love *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone! 

I'm over on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page today sharing this layout I created using the January 2016 Hip Kits...


I used the awesome heart cut file from Ashley Horton (available here) as the main inspiration and base of my page. 


I had these photos of my oldest son and my daughter acting silly while we waited on dental appointments that I just had to scrap since my son rarely makes photo appearances anymore. He's 13 so...ya know....


I used lots of stickers and wood veneer pieces from the Hello Love Collection from Crate Paper that's available in the January kits for my accents and embellishments. I also added a few chipboard stickers from the same collection and journaled on a tag from My Mind's Eye to complete my page.


Be sure and check out the Hip Kit Club Facebook page and blog for even more inspiration using the January 2016 Hip Kits.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment