12.11.2012

Hello Holiday Sparkle

Have you seen the new Wood Chips from Freckled Fawn?  They're AhhMAZING!!!!  
And here's a layout I made using them...


My daughter has the cutest little bottle brush tree that we put up in her room for the holidays.  I love it because it's so girly and blingy and cute...very, very cute :)  Pulling out the holiday decorations really puts me in the spirit!


I used some neon pink Hero Arts ink and some Mister Huey's Audrey to color a few of the Wood Chips.  I left a couple of the others natural just to mix it up a bit.


I used bits and pieces from my November SC Kit +Add-Ons for this layout.  I also used a lot of FF goodies and that adorable "Merry" badge is from Kelly Purkey's December Daily Kit.

Be sure to check out the other design team member's creations using Freckled Fawn's new line of Wood Chips here.  Have a wonderful day and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. adrienne! i get so tickled to see you using pink for your christmas projects. i could just neer pull it off but i simply adore your work. and who could NOT get in the christmas spirit with such a sweet little tree.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! And I know you could totally pull it off! xo

      Delete