12.28.2012

Favorite Cookie

Happy Friday!  

I've got a layout for you today...it's all about my favorite kind of Christmas cookie...


I used my December SC Kit, 34th Street...love that kit!  Kris Kringle is definitely my favorite add-on :)


I was too sick to bake anything last weekend so my wonderful hubby ran out and got us all some super yummy decorated sugar cookies.  At least we could enjoy a little sweet treat on Christmas, even if it wasn't homemade.


I loved using all that pretty pink and gold on this page.  Might just be my new favorite color combo :)


Baking with my family is one of my favorite Christmas traditions, but since we didn't get around to it this year we made alterations and still enjoyed something delicious.  I'm flexible that way :)

What are some of your favorite holiday treats?

TFL!!!

8 comments:

  1. such a fabulous and unusual design! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Just simply pretty and perfectly executed. I like it a lot.
    And you were sick over Christmas weekend too? So were we. All of us! It was the Christmas like never before. Flexibility is king in these instances.
    So so happy to have found you this year. Hoping our paths continue to cross and may you enjoy every success you deserve.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! I'm so happy to have found you too :) You are such an inspiration and I wish I could give you a huge hug! Have a fantastic New Year and I hope you're feeling much better! xo

      Delete
  3. This is one of the most beautiful layouts I've seen in a long time. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thanks Kris! That is so sweet of you to say :) xo

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely fantastic!! Love all the layering and that doily is just perfect for your cookie theme!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aurelie! I just love using doilies on my pages :) xo

      Delete