12.19.2012

December Daily (Day 11 - 15)

Happy Wednesday!  Here's a scary thought...a week from today Christmas will be over...uh, yeah...

Anyhoo, here's a few more pages form my December Daily...enjoy!

Day 11 was very ordinary around our house.  The kids spent the evening finalizing their Christmas lists.  




Day 12 was super cool because it was 12.12.12 and I took 12 photos to mark the day, although only a few made it into my DD...


I used a PSE template to fit more photos on my pages.  This album is getting so chunky that I can barely close it!  



Day 13 was Jubal's kindergarten Christmas program.  He was so nervous about it all week, but came out like a shining star that night!


He's the one in the red button-down shirt :)



Day 14 was tough.  I debated on whether or not to post this page, but it was sort of therapeutic for me to do so.  



On Day 15 we took the kids to the local light display in our town.  It's one of our favorite family traditions and we really enjoyed ourselves.  Avery was the only Alvis kid that was brave enough to sit on Santa's lap...she doesn't mess around when it comes to asking for princess dresses and Barbie houses, ha! 



This year, I've been finding it easier to do my DD in big chunks rather than working on it everyday.  I hope that I can continue this process because I plan on tackling Project Life again this year.  We shall see.

Have a great day and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. I like your approach to tackle this project in chunks. That is working for me right now too.
    That Jubal is a cutie. For sure.
    I appreciate how you added the 14th in your book too. It is part of the story even as ugly as it is.
    Thanks for sharing Adrienne.

    ReplyDelete