12.12.2012

December Daily (Day 6 - 10)

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  It's 12.12.12 and I plan on doing another Daily Dozen (12 on 12) to record this awesome numerical occurrence :)  Hopefully, I'll have all my pics posted on here tomorrow! 

I have another DD post for you today...


I was still feeling pretty sick during Day 6 & 7 so I didn't have a lot of great photos to document.  I did manage to bake a few batches of cookies for a cookie exchange I missed due to being sick and my little girl and I spent most of our weekend snuggled up on the couch.



So far, these are the only days of my DD that share a page spread.  


On Day 8 I started feeling a little bit better so I addressed my Christmas cards and put them in the mail...




On Day 9 we decorated our tree...it had come via FedEx on Thursday so I was anxious to get it into some water.



Jubal brought his gingerbread house home on Day 10...I can't believe it survived the bus ride!



I placed the badge on top of the transparency like I did for my title page.  The die cut trees and wood veneer snowflakes are attached to the "JOY" page.


So how is your DD coming along?  I hope you have a great day!

Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

  1. i adore your DD!
    Keep up the wonderful work ;-)

    greetings from the windy city...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful! I love your December daily book...the colors are so pretty. ;)

    ReplyDelete