6.26.2012

Project Life - Week 15

Another week is in the books!  Wow, they just keep on flying by :0)

Here's my PL spread for the week of June 18th - 24th...


I used new SC product for these pages and I really like how the color scheme turned out.  As you can see I've found a few new iPhone photo editing apps that I'm slightly obsessed with...it's always something, right?  Check out Snapster and Picfx if you want to join in on the fun!


Here's a quick rundown of my week:

Lots and lots of fishing.
First week of swimming lessons for Jubal and Avery.
Lots and lots of blackberry picking (well, lots for Jubal anyway :)
Climbing trees.
New found goodies at Wal-Mart.
And spending a little bit of time in my craft room.

All in all, not a bad week...


Hope yours was just as good!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment