6.16.2012

You

It's been a long time since I've created a layout...too long...

I dug right into my new June kit, So Cal, from SC.  I've been dying to get into all that scrappy goodness since it arrived in the mail almost two weeks ago.  

Here's my take on this week's Sunday Sketch...

I used a black & white photo of my son that I've had sitting around for awhile.  And since my printer is out of ink, it worked out well today :)


I'm in love with the light brown chevron paper I used for the background :)  I must stock up on it!  I used an old brown paper bag scrap for the bottom strip and wound that adorable twine around a chipboard banner from the kit.  I cut out the "you" using my Cameo, added a few drops of Mr. Huey's Calico White, and voila!  



Lots going on this weekend...as usual :)  Hope you have a good one!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment