4.26.2012

Week In The Life - Wednesday

Photos taken on Wednesday:  60 with DSLR and 35 with iPhone

Here's my words and photos for Wednesday...

My words.

 Dishes.

 Getting dressed.

 Playing "mommy".

My desk today.

Taking Jubal to school.

 Playing with Maria.

 Sweet girls.

 Sleeping in the car on the way home.

Coming home from school.

The boys' footwear.

 Riding bikes.

 Jumping ramps.

 Meow.

A combination of not wanting to go inside and wanting to drive.

Today's photo taking went very smoothly, I think I'm getting the hang of this!  I love sitting down at night and seeing all the pics from the day.  Plus, since my hubby has been MIA due to farming and his 9 to 5 job, he gets to see what we did all day, too.  This was a great week to document our life.  

Happy Thursday!  TFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment