4.24.2013

The Story

Happy Wednesday!

Here's a layout I created for this week's sketch challenge over at the Lily Bee blog...


I had these great photos of my boys from this past Easter and since this week's theme is "trendspotting", I thought anchors would be quite fitting :)  


I used lots of Lily Bee goodies from their three new collections, Destination, Pinwheel, and Sweet Shoppe for this layout.



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the anchors and used both the positive and negative spaces for them on my page.



Please be sure to check out the blog post here and check out Wendy's take on the sketch...she rocked it!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I'm really feeling the need to do some cutting out on my pages like this using negative space .. thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Sandra! Thank you for your sweet comment! xo

      Delete
  2. this is amazing Adrienne! you make that big circle look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore all the details, Adrienne! <3 The photos are fabulous, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that big circle on your LO! So much dynamism and so gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete