4.02.2013


Happy Tuesday, friends! 

I have my Week 13 Project Life spread to share with you today...


It was a wild week and it all started with a little debit card fraud...and I'm still trying to get it all squared away and figured out.  I was at the bank three times, ugh!!!!  On a happier note, I got my new dishwasher installed and the sun decided to finally shine!  I think spring is on it's way...



Avery and I took a couple "nature walks" this week...she led the way and found all sorts of fun things!  



We even got to sneak in a little fishing on Saturday, which is always a good thing :)



The boys played in the woods and built their first official fort.  They were so proud of themselves!



I used lots of the new Midnight Edition from AC Digitals for this week's spread...I am in love with that collection!


They delivered our shed materials on Saturday, despite the muddy conditions.  My hubby had to break out the tractor to get the semi un-stuck...twice...



I also used LOTS of goodies from Come On Get Crafty's online shop and the rest of my March Project Life kit from Studio Calico.

And here's the full spread for Week 13...



I also had quite a few great captures from Easter so I decided to put them in another 12x12 page protector as an insert.  I printed off some of my favorite shots in 4x6 and 4x4 sizes and just slipped them in the pockets.  I also added a title and journaling card on the front...



I also added in that adorable "You're A Good Egg" filler card from LifeLovePaper.com and misted it with some Mister Huey's for a little pop.


I hope you had a wonderful Easter!  TFL!


8 comments:

  1. Sucks about the fraud issues, that's no fun!!! Your PL spread is fabulous as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration !!!!! look so cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun PL spread!! The yellow touches and misting are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your fraud problems. You've come up with amazing inspiration again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think we have them under control (finally)! xo

      Delete