4.13.2013

Project Life - Week 14


Happy Saturday, friends!

I normally post my Project Life spreads on Monday, but this past week I was sharing my spread for April 1-7 over at the Lily Bee blog :)  The theme for the week was using negative space so here's a look at how I incorporated that theme in my spread...


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the letters and speech bubble on my date card.  I layered some of the new Lily Bee paper collections to create a "negative effect".



On the journaling card above, I used some of the negative cuts (the hearts) from another filler card to make bullets for my journaling points.




Here's what the left side of my spread looks like...




For this pocket, I used my Cameo to cut out a sun ray and layered my photo and embellishments on top of it.




I also cut out this filler card on my Cameo and layered paper behind it to make use of the negative space.


The right side of my spread...


Another great way to use negative space for Project Life spreads is to use the negative space in your photos.  I did this throughout my spread by using the Lily Bee Label Stickers and cut-out bits from their  Flip-Flops patterned paper.


And here's the full spread...


Be sure to check out the full post on the Lily Bee blog here and have a wonderful weekend!  TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome spread, the touches of woodgrain are just lovely! And I'm jealous about the weather, we're currently in a snow storm with 20cm expected by Sunday :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! And I'll try to send warm weather wishes your way :) :) xo

      Delete
  2. I love the colour scheme you chosen and you always inspire me, this time it's to use my cameo more on PL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I've been meaning to use mine more on my PL, too! xo

      Delete
  3. gosh you are rockin' the PL...so much. there are so many details to be in love with here, ms. adrienne. i could look and look and and look and still find more goodness.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! I'm really enjoying this project so much! xoxo

      Delete