4.03.2013

Hugs & Kisses

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Do you remember when I created this?


I used lots of my scrap goodies to create some Valentine home decor back in January...with full intentions to eventually turn it into a layout!  

 And here's what I came up with...


I used lots of Studio Calico goodies and some awesome Heidi Swapp embellishments.  The patterned paper is one of my favorites from Maggie Holmes.


This layout has a little bit of everything I love...die cuts, ampersands, a doily, arrows, bling, ink splotches, and of course, one of my absolute all time favorite family photos!  :)


Hugs and kisses to you!  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. I already loved your home decor frame... and now I ABSOLUTELY love your page Adrienne ! they are both... can't find the right word ! I am in love ! really !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this, so much interest

    ReplyDelete