4.05.2013

Hello Spring?

Happy Friday, friends! 

This week has been a blur...and it's also hard to believe that I took this photo just a little over a week ago.  It was snowy and cold, but thankfully the sun has been out all week and it's supposed to be over 60 degrees today!  Yay!  


Last year at this time, we were in the beginning of a very long and hot heat wave, which led to a miserable drought, so I'm okay with spring making a late arrival this year...it's cool :)


I adore the "Hello" wood veneer name tag and thought it would be perfect for my title.  


I used one of my favorite masks and some modeling paste for the octagon shapes...love that stuff...


 I also used bits and pieces from March's SC Kits +Add-ons for this layout.

Have a great day and thanks for looking!





6 comments:

  1. hello gorgeous layout!!:) love the gesso effect! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... You really do have amazing talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and the colors.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete