3.06.2014

Week 8


Happy Thursday, everyone!  I have my pocket page spread for Week 8 to share with you today. I used the March OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn and some Studio Calico Project Life kits for this spread.


My absolute favorite embellishment from the FF March kit were the "days of the week" paperclips!



We finally got a break in the cold weather this week.  We even enjoyed a couple of days that were near 60 degrees :)


Another fun embellishment in this month's OHDEERME kit were the rubber sentiment banners like the one I used in the photo above.  They come in four different colors and add a fun texture to your projects.



Left Side:



I journaled quite a bit in this week's spread and sized my photos a little smaller than I normally do (2x3) so I could add more color pops and embellishments to them.  I really, really like the change in photo size.




As you can see this month's kit is packed full of lovely goodies so be sure and check it out here.




Right Side:



And here's my full spread for Week 8...


Thanks for stopping by today!  And check out the FF blog for even more color, desktop, and technique inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I love your PL spread. I will definitely check out FF. You did a very nice job!

    ReplyDelete