3.22.2014

Color Wonder

Happy Saturday!

I'm over on the Scrapbook Circle blog today sharing this layout I created using their March Kit Portabello Road and the Add-on Street Market.


I was really inspired by the circular design of the Racetrack patterned paper and the Boys Rule Plastic Letters from Crate Paper that I arranged the letters in alphabetical order around the lines of the paper.


I added three photos of my two youngest kiddos creating with a big box of crayons on the floor in my craft room.  I placed some of the exclusive flair badges from the March kit around the photos to help direct the eye towards them.


I added a few of the Amy Tangerine Plus One Thicker Twins from the Street Market Add-on as part of my title and in the upper left-hand corner for a bold pop of color.


Be sure and stop by the Scrapbook Circle shop and pick up your March Kit today!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)

2 comments: